Tuesday, September 29, 2009

More and More...

Sorry for the time between postings, but life has been pretty busy lately. Not an excuse, but that's the way it is.

Straight to business:

Steve with Sugarland donated three picks when they were here in mid-September:
A special thank you to Chad, Scott and "Punk-Rock" Dave, as well as a few other Alice In Chains crew members who wish to remain anonymous, for a great donation of 32 picks and four drumsticks from their recent show here in Milwaukee:

To the boys on Marilyn Manson's crew who geve me a total of 26 picks, thank you:

Like a fool, I forgot to write down the name of the tech who hooked me up with four Loggins and Messina picks when they were in town about 3 weeks ago. With apologies to this donor, please contact me if you wish to be properly thanked. Also a fifth pick was donated by "Ms. Jane" who was given a pick at the end of the show. Thank you Ms. Jane...

Finally, my new giveaway or promo picks arrived this morning. With a nod to AC/DC, here they are...I hope you like them:

Until next time, take care and thank you for looking and supporting the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.

No comments: