Sunday, June 1, 2008

Something Big is coming up...but first an update.

I have not updated for a while, as I am in the process of negotiating something pretty big that should substantially add to the fundraiser stock. As things get a bit more certain, I will let you know.

I need to make this update brief, so here I go...

I want to thank Jordan from The Hives camp for donating eight picks of various styles:

Locksley was on tour with The Hives. They are a great live act and I would recommend checking them out should the opportunity arise. They were good enough to donate an even dozen picks to the cause, thank yo uKai, Jason and Jordan:

Adam and Justin with the Panic at the Disco tour were gracious enough to donate a total of 10 picks:

Touring with Panis at the Disco was Motion City Soundtrack. Brian offered 10 of the picks you see below:


Phantom planet was also along for the ride on the Panic at the Disco show. I was not able to get the name of the tech who gave me these picks during the set change, but he donated five picks:

Thrice rumbled through Milwaukee recently and Joe fave me a fistful of picks totaling 53:

Thank yo uto everyone who donated to the cause. So far it has been a success. I have ventured onto eBay to sell some of the picks donated and I will give yo uresults in the next update.


No comments: