Sunday, August 3, 2008

2,052!

With the latest donation lot, I have officially gone over 2,00 picks donated to date! With just under 2 months to go, I am hoping to break 2,500...



Let's see what has been donated since our last visit, shall we?

Dano and Dennis with The Police tour Police were gracious enough to donate a total of 13 picks from the band:

My old friend Steve, who is currently on tour with Stone Temple Pilots donated 22 picks during their stop in Milwaukee.
The Van's Warped Tour just rumbled through town and I was lucky enough to find several people willing to donate to the cause. In no order at all, thank you to Doug, Bob, Brian, Steve:
Angels and Airwaves:
Alesana:

Katy "I Kissed a Girl" Perry:
Bring the Horizon: The Briggs:
And again, Mr & Mrs Anonymous made a donation of 23 picks. Here is a selection of what they put together and donated:

Thanks to everyone who has made this a huge success to date!

No comments: