Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Update

Happy Easter. Sorry for the delay, but with the Holidays, work and a sick family, I am lucky to be able to maintian a weekly update! I have a lot of people to thank this week. Let me start by thanking Little Steven's (of E-Street Band fame amongst others) tech for a generous donation. He not only donated four Little steven picks:

But he also donated four additional picks from his personal collection. One from Weezer, one from the Foo Fighters:


And two from Little Feat:


Thanks Aaron.
Next I got a great surprise from Dan at the BB King Online Store. Dan sent in an even dozen picks from the fabulous B.B. King.


I can't thank Dan and Mr. King's organization enough for the donation. Admittedly, it was solicited, but it is easy to ignore such requests. Which is why I am so happy about this particular donation.
Finally, through my stagehand friend Craig Crosby, I was given thirty REO Speedwagon picks of various style. These were kindly donated by T-Bird and Rooster from the REO crew, so a special thank you to these two guys.







No comments: