Thursday, March 6, 2008

Another week, another 100+ picks

I know I am behind in my updates, but I've been busy (yeah, yeah, what else is new?)

However, I have been fortunate enough to be given another 114 picks for the fundraiser, this time from the people on the Taste of Chaos and Billy Joel tours as well as from a friend in Texas who donated some pretty awesome picks.

Let's start with the Billy Joel picks, Vinnie the stage manager took care of me to the tune of a total of 47 picks. There are multiples of most of them, and here are the several different kinds that were donated. Thanks a ton Vinnie!












Next, I want to thank Chris & Susan from the Houston area. Friends of my Aunt Becky, they heard about the fundraiser and donated a total of 15 picks, including some sweet stuff from Van Halen, Ted Nugent, ZZ Top, Collective Soul and Little Texas. Check 'em out...







Finally, I made some friends on the Taste of Chaos Tour. Alex from Arteyu donated 20 picks as seen below:

Pete and Za from Avenged Sevenfold donated a total of 9 picks:


And last, but certainly not least, Evan. A representative from Ernie Ball gave me 23 promo picks for the Taste of Chaos tour that Ernie Ball is sponsoring:

Thank you to everyone who is following, sponsoring, donating and pledging!

No comments: