Monday, February 25, 2008

Another long wait...

Between being busy with work and family and the nasty flu-bug that's going around, I've been a bit neglegent in my updates. But, thankfully, I do have something to update.

I was given some pretty sweet picks by the techs from both Daughtry (7) and Bon Jovi (8) last Thursday. The techs insisted that I thank the Bands for the donations, so a big "Thank You" to Bon Jovi and Daughtry!

Here are the Bon Jovi Picks:

And Here are the Daughtry picks:

Additionally, more donations were made by some stagehand friends - "Twinkie" (6), "Mr. & Mrs. Anonymous"(2), "Half of Team Blackout"(1), Jimbo (1), Avatara (1) and Craig Crosby (10)

That brings the new donation total to 677 picks to date.

Keep 'em coming in. Thanks to all donors, pledges and supporters. Because of you the drive has already been a success!

No comments: