Saturday, February 16, 2008

Long time...

It's been nearly a week since my last post. Sorry for the lag, but I have some good news!

The custom picks I ordered have arrived and they look great! Check 'em out:

I will be giving these away to people who make pick donations and / or pledge money as a thank you for their contribution(s). I also want to thank the people at InTune Guitar Picks for not only helping underwrite the picks they made for the fundraiser, but they also contributed 23 promotional picks to the drive.

Also I heard from an old friend of mine who did stagehand work with me way back in 91-92 when I started doing this. He went digging through his old stuff (I say old because he was smart and got out of the local stagehand biz early...) and found some picks he had from Heart, INXS and Metallica from "back in the day". Thanks to Chad Larson for these picks:


Finally, I met with two of the techs for MachineHead the other day and they were generous enough to donate six picks, but refused to take credit. Instead, I was instructed to give the thanks to Robb Flynn and Phil Demmel of MachineHead...so thank you Robb and Phil!

No comments: