Sunday, February 10, 2008

Add a cool 100 (plus 10) to the pile

Well, it's been a week since I last updated, and I can say it has been quite a week. Shows by matchbox twenty, Alanis Morissette, Marilyn Manson and Blake Shelton. First, I was given a total of thirty picks from those who wished to be identified as "Alanis Morissette's Band"

I was also given a total of 24 matchbox twenty picks by various members of the tour staff:



During the show, I was given 45 additional picks from a fellow stagehand and pick collector Craig Crosby, bumping his donation total to 70.

I did the Marilyn Manson show on Thurdsay and Blake Shelton on Friday, but had no luck with the guitar techs with donations, but I did find some picks during the load-out. I was also given another Manson pick by a friend who I will identify as "Half of Team Blackout".

Finally, I want to thank "Mark" from the matchbox twenty tour who donated what may very well be the funniest picks I have ever seen
Well, until next time, thanks for looking!
- Chris








No comments: