Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tucci and Nugent and Kid Rock...OH MY!

As a follow up to the posting on 1/31, I want to take a few extra lines to thank "Tucci" for his donation of 46 picks. I knew I could expect some picks, but I had no idea that the donation would be SO generous! Below is just a sample of only a dozen of the 46 he donated.



I also wanted to give some thanks to the techs on the Kid Rock tour who donated a total of 14 picks, some of which are shown here:

Finally, when I came home from work last night I was surprised to see a package on my table from Ted Nugent's camp. Word of the fundraiser had gotten to them and I received a donation of 16 picks from the Motor City Madman!
This is an incredible donation and really gives me hope that other artists and bands may follow this example and make donations as well.

I know it's been oft mentioned in previous posts, but I am continually amazed and humbled by the generosity of strangers or people I have just met and are willing to help in. To those of you who have donated, thank you. To those of you keeping up with this by reading, please help spread the word.

No comments: