Saturday, January 12, 2008

Latest donation info (1/12/08)


Last night I was given 25 picks each from some stagehand friends of mone, Craig Crosby and Mike Bootzin. Mike had almost all different picks including a few I hope can bring in some bucks for the Hospital at auction. Craig gave multiple picks, with many more to come I am told. Either way, it is an additional 50 picks to add to the tally and every time that number goes higher, more money will be going to Children's Hospital.

The interest expressed by the people who have been made aware of this effort has been nothing short of incredible. Support, donations and pledges are all coming in at a good pace, and as word gets out, I expect more. My next move is to try and get some media exposure for the program and use it to grenerate even more donations.

If you know anyone who may be interested in helping, donating or pledging, please do not hesitate to link them to the webpage or this blog. All donations and support is greatly appreciated.


Here is a scan of some of the picks I have collected to date. As things roll on, I will highlight some of the more interesting ones in the collection. Keep checking in!


No comments: